Online Payments Help
You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to purchase online; you can use your credit or debit card without creating a PayPal account.
- Select the appropriate option (such as new or renewal membership), where offered.
- IMPORTANT: Include the artist's first and last name, where offered.
- Click the Add to Cart button; in a few moments the CAA shopping cart will open in a separate window.
- When you are finished shopping, click the Checkout button and choose payment type: credit or debit card (as a PayPal guest) or log into your existing PayPal account.
- To pay for multiple items (such as membership and entry fee), add the first item to your shopping cart, then click the Continue Shopping button to return to the CAA site. Continue to add all your items to your cart, then click the Checkout button.
- At any time, you can click the View Cart button that appears at the top of every page to return to your shopping cart.
- When you have completed the check-out process, select Print Invoice to print a copy for your records. An e-mail confirmation will also be sent to you from PayPal (please check in your spam or junk folder if you don't see it immediately).
- If you have a question about how to pay for multiple memberships or have a special request that is not available in the shopping cart, feel free to tell us by clicking on the "Add Special Instructions to Seller" link that appears below your shipping address after clicking the Checkout button. If you forget to send instructions during checkout, you can also e-mail us at the address below.
If these tips don't answer your questions, please contact:
Shawn K. Riley
How PayPal Works
If you decide to create a free PayPal account, you will have the option to pay from your PayPal account, or any other credit or debit accounts that you have linked to your account (although it may take one–three days to verify a checking account, adding a credit account is usually instant).
If you need more information on how PayPal works, please visit the PayPal Help Center.